DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Hiya all been here for a while lurking *pokes head around corner and says hi)*

Well I suppose its only fair I say a little about myself, been an tattoo enthusiast since I was 17 now 25, and pretty much have my whole back tattooed.
Haven’t really got a decent pics of it to be honest, but im working on it. Also in the middle of finishing my half sleeve, again not to many pics. Well ive got one but that was before it was coloured in.
And yes you may ask, what are exactly my tattoos well they are all pretty much japnaese, my back well once I figure out how to upload a pic to here you can see for yourself what it is rather than me try and explain it. Next my arm well thats much easier to describe a phoneix and Koi carp.
Planning my next half sleeve, pretty much got that one figured im after getting kitsune, and the rest I will proberly give chosen artist a little artistic freedom.:)

P.S before you say this thread is useless without pics. I will upload some, when I get a chance. ^_^

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

167599_1854901813970_1283570836_2183766_7161300_n.jpg
179007_1854902013975_1283570836_2183767_5017977_n.jpg

Hope these work!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Hi DragonSiren, thanks for finally registering!

Nice backpiece, those colours look amazing, loving the parchment.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum!
nice pics of you ink, thanks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome aboard.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi

. . . . . .

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Hiya all, so chuffed to be finally talking to you all!

Thanks for the compliments, my half sleeve is now pretty much a lot further on than in those pics the phoenix is all coloured in and most of the wind bars and cherry blossom. Just waiting for my next session early december to get my Koi carp coloured in, getting excited.

Theres nothing quite as nice as the gentle buzz of a tattoo machine and watching a pretty picture emerge on your skin, I love the ink you lot have such as buttwheat and mrchen and of course wardy plus a lot of the other regulars who are on here.

You all have such amazing ink, I wish some of the artists you know lived closer to me. Not that im missing out totally as I have found myself an artist whom I like very much. In fact his mentor thinks im joking when I said *you do realise your doing my other arm* im not LOL (deadly serious!!)

His waiting list is like a year long, but I don’t mind though as I love his work and think his the best one to do justice to my idea which a realistic kitsune.

Heres a link to his site:

http://www.cosmictattoo.com/

The chap who is currently working on me is arron, the chap lined up next is leigh oldcorn!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Yay another girl!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, you know I love you all…. but we need more tattooed women.

What made you decide to do the full back piece? Looks pretty well planned out, or did you start with a smaller piece and add to it?

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren
JENerationX;100939 wrote:
Yay another girl!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, you know I love you all…. but we need more tattooed women.

What made you decide to do the full back piece? Looks pretty well planned out, or did you start with a smaller piece and add to it?

Glad ive made your day ^_^

Well its a mixture of well planned and a few beforehand but mostly well planned in my mind at least, I started when I was 17. few the 2 chinease symbols and tribal dragons but I always had planned in my mind that I wanted a full back piece so positioned them on my shoulders.
Then when I was between jobs and had saved up the money I decided to go full steam ahead and put my master plan into action, so I found the artist who did my orginals and asked him to do a full back piece for me but keeping my little symbols and dragons as I am still very proud and fond of them.
And I asked him to re-colour my first little tattoos, so in a way I really did start from scratch.
Hopes this answers your question, sorry for ramberling on I sound a little like those people on miami ink LOL

Oh and the reason I wanted a full back piece was because I think back pieces are really beautiful and I wanted it for me to see and not for public viewing and because I can easily hide it if I need too, even though I am working my way towards the more public skin anyway now LOL. And I am not so shy anyway now so one of my reasons behind getting it done are nil and void LOL!!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I’ve thought about plotting a large back piece….. but I don’t ever wear anything where it would be visible. I don’t find my back attractive enough to show I guess. I wish I could walk around with a kick ass piece I’d never show anyone, but that would make me insane! LOL

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren
JENerationX;101072 wrote:
I’ve thought about plotting a large back piece….. but I don’t ever wear anything where it would be visible. I don’t find my back attractive enough to show I guess. I wish I could walk around with a kick ass piece I’d never show anyone, but that would make me insane! LOL

Well thats easily solved, use it as an excuse to go shopping and buy some revealing back tops or dresses!:D

I am sure your backs loverly!

Nothing wrong with being insane, just makes things more interesting;):D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.