hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

hiya, thought i’d swing by and check this out

i want inspiration before i ink again, lots of ideas floating round, but don’t want to make the same mistake i did before, and get a full sleeve and then realise there’s loads more creative stuff out there!

😮

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey, welcome to the forum. Hope you find your inspiration!! :):)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome
post up some pics of your sleeve.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome aboard.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
buttwheat;100418 wrote:
Welcome
post up some pics of your sleeve.

not sure how bud

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
hamsternuts;100436 wrote:
not sure how bud

got to your user profile and you will see a album section simply upload the picture of your tattoo to there.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
hamsternuts;100436 wrote:
not sure how bud

Just upload them into your tattoo album kind the same way you did for your avatar

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

ok, there’s a pic in my album now

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I fully understand you wanting a tattoo that mean’s something to you now. I have a small tribal on my left arm that i will probably eventually to get lazered if i can be bothered, If i had a full sleeve of one i would actually really consider chopping my arm off or even killing myself.

if you hate it that much you could go for lazer surgery but it would cost a lot for that tattoo.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Welcome to the forum. I think your tribal looks ok, most tribal looks much worse.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Wardy;100609 wrote:
I fully understand you wanting a tattoo that mean’s something to you now. I have a small tribal on my left arm that i will probably eventually to get lazered if i can be bothered, If i had a full sleeve of one i would actually really consider chopping my arm off or even killing myself.

if you hate it that much you could go for lazer surgery but it would cost a lot for that tattoo.

i don’t hate it THAT much! i do like it, but i’ve just seen much more creative work since then, and realised that i’ve used up a whole arm!

i also have “I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees” on the other forearm, that’s also shit, but don’t really care, when i fill the other arm, it’ll be lost in the many random images that’ll surround it

the next sleeve is going to be a collection of different things that mean something to me, woven together somehow, haven’t gotten as far as visualising it very clearly yet

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Welcome. I was 40 when I got my first. Wish I had got into it earlier but still plenty of time for good work.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome nuts, I started late myself, got alot of hours now, glad to see you jumping in a posting straight away, cool

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Welcome aboard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.