Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;102590 wrote:
there isnt one straight line in the sword heart piece, ROUGH ass line work, your quite a bit out of practice,

anyone who lets you work on them deserves what they get I guess, the work is pure shit, that tattoo is horrible

Have to agree with him.

carjunky
Participant
@carjunky

I cannot seem to get the machine to do what i want it to do. I had to try to sculpt lines. I am waiting for it to heal to clean every thing up.My back spring is too thick on the machine for it to run correctly im aiming for around 340grams tension but its much higher. I have 2 junk superior machines that need all new springs and armature bars and probably better coils. the aluminum one is a Chinese machine, great frame, needs all new stuff. the check mach machine i bought from a shop locally and it works the best. My girlfriend knows what shes getting into here, we have been together 3 years. I try to tell here no but she bugs me for work. and I can still clean it up. I know its not great, but nor is the original design. this is what its supposed to look like, not real fancy

Heart-Dagger-Thorns-Tattoo-Joe20Pasternak.jpg

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

well i’m sure no one will dare to agree with me for fear of suffering the wrath of the Forum Royalty on here, but i don’t actually think the work’s that bad. Not the best by a long way, but not that bad either.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
hamsternuts;102659 wrote:
well i’m sure no one will dare to agree with me for fear of suffering the wrath of the Forum Royalty on here, but i don’t actually think the work’s that bad. Not the best by a long way, but not that bad either.

I’ve certainly seen worse, but this is bad. You can polish a turd, but it’s still a turd.

IMAG1164.jpg

carjunky
Participant
@carjunky

Those are “bloodlines” not meant to be lines but to mark where shading will go

D3FiANC3;102660 wrote:
I’ve certainly seen worse, but this is bad. You can polish a turd, but it’s still a turd.

IMAG1164.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.