katemasen
Participant
@katemasen

Well, my name is Kate! I am currently 17 years old, and I love tattoos and piercings!

I live in Pittsburgh, Pa, and have been here my whole life. I want to travel the world when I get older.

I am a senior in High School right now, and hope to study English Education or Psychology in college.

I love to sing, and am a member of the chorus and encore in my school.

I also like to write, and have done novels for NaNoWriMo each year, if you know what that is you’re awesome 🙂 haha.

I only have three piercings; ears, and belly button. When I turn 18 I will get more, but I am debating on getting my piercing or tattoo first – don’t want to heal too many at once haha.

My wishlist is large though – inverse naval, monroe, nose, tragus, two more ear piercings up the side, and rook.

I want many tattoos too. Many of my ideas have been bouncing in my head for years – I want “So It Goes” somewhere, a feather for my aunt, and “I solemnly swear I am up to no good” on my foot. Others are newer, such as my current obsession with the flaming giraffe from a Dali painting that I considered adding to my list haha.

I can’t wait to meet everyone here. (:

ArniVidar
@arnividar
katemasen;97544 wrote:
and “I solemnly swear I am up to no good” on my foot.

Hah! I like that. I’ve been thinking about maybe getting a HP tattoo one of these days 😀

Welcome to the forum.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Oh man HP tattoos are spreading like wildfire!

Welcome to the forum.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Welcome to the forum, sounds like some good plans

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi Kate and welcome to the forum! Your plans sound just great & I wish you all the best! :):):)

feathertouch
Participant
@feathertouch

Welcome to the forum, take your time shopping the best junks out back.

katemasen
Participant
@katemasen

Thanks everyone (: Nice to meet you all!

@feathertouch
, if you are telling me to look carefully when deciding where to go, I don’t have to worry about that – my cousin has two full sleves done at a great shop in the area, and I heard many other great things, so I will just go there! haha.

Despoina
Participant
@despoina

Welcome! I Love the idea of flaming giraffe i was thinking about it too. I think i saw it somewhere!
Good luck with your plans 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.