Joink
Participant
@joink

I’ve been here awhile, but I never “formally” introduced myself. So, my name is Dusty and I live in Tucson, AZ. I have 3 tattoos currently, and I still want MANY more. It’s a work in progress when finances allow. I have a hannya on my upper right arm (unfinished), custom dragon on left arm(unfinished), and Anubis on my upper left forearm(unfinished). I’m still wanting Horus on my upper right forearm and still deciding on some sort of background to tie them all together (and they need to all be finished/shaded). I was considering some sort of tribal design to tie them all together, but I would want it shaded (not solid) to make it appear 3d/pop. I’m not a fan of solid tribals. Anyway, that’s me.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Don’t get a tribal, tribal’s are too common 😀

welcome

Joink
Participant
@joink

Yea I’m not a fan of them (unless they’re shaded properly, then I don’t mind them as much). I’m lacking ideas to tie together dragons/egyptian themes..

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I love that hannya! very cool! I like the placement of the dragon on the other arm too. I’m not a big fan of dragons, but that one is so cool with the BIG head it makes it unique.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.