crashoverride
Participant
@crashoverride

hi all ..:)my name is abhi … n i have a guardian angel on ma right arm … n now i wanna get a second tattoo done but i m not sure abt the design … i wanna maintain the angel theme .. rather i would wanna get a tattoo with the similar meaning .. doesnt matter if its not a guardian angel …. any suggestions on where i can get this tattoo done on ma body wil also be really appreciated ….hoping to get some help …thx in advance 🙂

khosmy
Participant
@khosmy

First of all, welcome! 🙂

About your question, i think you’ll be better asking that on the apropriate section, you will certainly get better replys/ideas there.

crashoverride
Participant
@crashoverride

well thank u ..:-)
and thx for the information … i wil post ma queries on the proper section 🙂 thx again

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi welcome.
Something is wrong with your English translation program I can barely understand what you wrote.

crashoverride
Participant
@crashoverride

@ buttwheat: oh sorry about that … heres my problem again

i have a guardian angel tattoo on my right arm … and now i want to get a second tattoo done ..but i m not sure about the design … i want to maintain the angel theme .. rather i want to get a tattoo with the similar meaning .. so i would like to know what options do i have …doesnt matter if its not a guardian angel …. any suggestions on where i can get this tattoo done on my body wil also be really appreciated ….hoping to get some help …:-)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Get the angels of death

Angels_of_death_by_Ironshod.jpg

crashoverride
Participant
@crashoverride

thank you for your wonderful suggestion …its a beautiful design …beautifully detailed …i will definitely consider this one ..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.