04LLY
@

Hello All

I joined this site in hopes of being able to find someone to help me find some pictures(or already drawn art) for a new tattoo i am planning on getting. I want to get a sleeve of vlakyrie women on my arm and i am having difficulty finding material on it and i want it to be unique not something someone already has on their body. If anyone is able to help it would be greatly appreciated

thanks for your time

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello and welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

A good way of mine though i haven’t got any of them done yet but they are planned (around 30 tattoo’s).

I look at lot’s of people’s tattoo’s for example on Facebook i have like 1000 really well known tattoo artists from around the world added. I look at people’s tattoo’s and rob certain bit’s and blend them in with something else that will go with that certain bit I’ve took of somebody elses tattoo. Another good way is to go in to the tattoo studio you are planning on getting tattooed at and talk to the Tattoo artist about what you want to get or tell him the theme and see what he can come up with. You never know you might love what he comes up with if you give him the freedom to come up with a design ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope this has helped you out a bit ๐Ÿ™‚

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Welcome, man.

So you want to get a really original tattoo using an idea you already have. Hmmm. Well, I’m not sure, but if you look REALLY hard, you might be able to find a shop within a few hours drive where there is an artist whom is willing to create a completely original piece of artwork for you and apply it to your skin in exchange for payment. Granted, these establishments may be few and far between, but they DO EXIST! Check around! You might even find one within walking distance if you are extremely lucky!

If you are looking for an idea that you can take into a place and say, “This is EXACTLY what I want” and get it copied onto your body, well, be prepared to be disappointed, my friend.

Either way, much luck, and I hope you get exactly what you’re looking for, because it’s really all about promoting great art and not about belittling people. And art is subjective, so if you love what you get, don’t try to seek approval from random strangers on forums. You never know what kind of agendas we may have. Love.

Dave.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Dave Van;96204 wrote:
If you are looking for an idea that you can take into a place and say, “This is EXACTLY what I want” and get it copied onto your body, well, be prepared to be disappointed, my friend.

This 56789

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.