Stew1972
Participant
@stew1972

Hi everybody!!! I’ve got at few tats but I wouldn’t consider myself a tattoo guru. I just want a nice tat done in San Diego. I want a pin up girl in a sailor outfit. I want somebody who appreciates the history of Sailor Jerry and can hook me up with an old looking tattoo. If you know a tattoo guy in the San Diego area that can do this, give me his POC info and I will check it out. Thanks.

-Stew-

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum Stew.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I copied the same question with a few suggestions from another forum, maybe it will help:
http://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/forum/tattoo-101/1235-recommendation-traditional-style-tattooer-san-diego.html

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Im also getting a pin up girl sometime after Christmas going from just under my arm pit down to my hip (breasts out of course)

Stew1972
Participant
@stew1972

Wardy, where are you going for your pin up tat?

Adler, thanks for the link. I think I’m gonna go talk to the guys down at Lucky’s. I guess Luke is gone but who knows, I might find something there.

-Stew-

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Stew1972;98114 wrote:
Wardy, where are you going for your pin up tat?

Adler, thanks for the link. I think I’m gonna go talk to the guys down at Lucky’s. I guess Luke is gone but who knows, I might find something there.

-Stew-

Down the side of my ribs mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
Participant
@amok
Wardy;98126 wrote:
Down the side of my ribs mate ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL I think he meant what shop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.