fayefaye5
Participant
@fayefaye5

Hey everyone !!

My name is faye, im a 24 year old british female, but will be moving to america in 5 days time, as I have just received my green card. My hubby is american, and we have been together almost 6 years.

I have 5 tattoos currently. A fairy my mum drew on my hip, a chest piece with two stars on my collar bones, and a quirky little thing on my right shoulder.

I am currently planning a full or 3/4 sleeve idea, which you can see in the tattoo ideas forum ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Faye, and good luck on the whole moving to the States deal ๐Ÿ™‚

fayefaye5
Participant
@fayefaye5
ArniVidar;94527 wrote:
Welcome to the forums Faye, and good luck on the whole moving to the States deal ๐Ÿ™‚

hey there, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

I lived there almost 4 years already but part time, whilst I got a degree, This move will be 100% permanent though, and I shall finally be allowed to work yey!

So the saving begins for my sleeve ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, statistically speaking you’re bound to find the correct tattoo artist in the USA, so it’s a definite plus ๐Ÿ™‚

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hi Faye! Welcome to the forum. I hope your move to the states goes well. What part of the country will you be moving to?:):)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum faye!

Lucky you moving to the states wish i was to get out off England it’s a shithole ๐Ÿ™

fayefaye5
Participant
@fayefaye5
msmercury;94533 wrote:
Hi Faye! Welcome to the forum. I hope your move to the states goes well. What part of the country will you be moving to?:):)

It will be north carolina for now, as thats where hubbys job is. But we are looking at moving to texas maybe next year.

I will really miss england in some ways, especially the cool weather and my family and friends, but I do love how america is generally cheaper for most things ๐Ÿ˜€

KillianMick
Participant
@killianmick

Faye – welcome to NC! I live here, too. =)

If you’re anywhere near Greensboro, I can recommend an amazing artist for you.

Hope your move goes smoothly.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome Faye. Do you have any pics of your tattoos?

Wardy;94534 wrote:
Lucky you moving to the states wish i was to get out off England it’s a shithole ๐Ÿ™

Really I think England would be a great place to live.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;94577 wrote:
Welcome Faye. Do you have any pics of your tattoos?

Really I think England would be a great place to live.

Ill swap you buttwheat, I’ll live at your house for a week you live at mine. You will want to go home very soon! haha

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
fayefaye5;94539 wrote:
It will be north carolina for now, as thats where hubbys job is. But we are looking at moving to texas maybe next year.

I will really miss england in some ways, especially the cool weather and my family and friends, but I do love how america is generally cheaper for most things ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m sure it will be hard in some ways, but I wish you all the best! I’ve got friends and family in NC and several friends in Texas. :):):)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.