Knitrocks
Participant
@knitrocks

Hi everyone.
Im a norwegian, knitting, tattoed mother and nurse. I had 3 tattoos done some years ago, and then I could not afford to have anything done for years. Now I am finally able to afford a new tattoo once in a while, and I have a few plans for my skin in the future.

My old tattoos, which I dont want to show, is a simple, but nice rose on the shoulder (thinking about having it covered up, or redone and incorporated into a bigger piece), a 12x4cm tribal between my shoulderblades(I hate it, its faded and boring. Cover up? Flowers maybe?) and a small lizard on my foot. The lizard is fine actually. Dont want to change it.

Last month, I had an octopus tattoed on my forearm. Pics in my gallery. I am going to cover the sleeve finally, with a jumping swordfish and more waves. I also got an infinity symbol on the outside of my wrist, kinda sweet thing with my boyfriend who also got one.

My plans are like this:
1. A yarn / knitting tattoo on my forearm. I want yarnballs, knitting needles, sculls and flowers. Im thinking about making it into a craft themed sleeve eventually.
2. An anchor on my shoulder (cover up the rose?) as a sibling tattoo with my brother, to honor our grandad who was a sailor and had an anchor tattoo himself.
3. Finish the sleeve, as I mentioned above.

As you maybe understood, I like knitting alot. I knit all the time. Or blog about knitting. Exept when I do stuff with my schnauzer Dexter or my daughter 😉

Feel free to ask if you want to know anything 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi and welcome. thank you for taking the time and posting pics. Cool octopus.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum! I love to knit as well. I’m actually crocheting right now. I knit and crochet, but not too often. I’m not that good at it. Nice ink too. :):):)

Knitrocks
Participant
@knitrocks
msmercury;93511 wrote:
Welcome to the forum! I love to knit as well. I’m actually crocheting right now. I knit and crochet, but not too often. I’m not that good at it. Nice ink too. :):):)

Cool, are you a Raveler?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.