pete28
Participant
@pete28

Whats up everyone! Im Pete from White Springs Florida. I currently have 4 complete tattoos and I am in the process of getting my oriental sleeve on my left arm. I have about 12-14 hours left on that. I am working on a design with my artist for a maori sleeve cover up on my right arm. I have been getting tattooed since I turned 18 and enjoy everything that getting tattoos can give a person. My first piece was a big mistake, hence the coverup. Since then I have begun my collection of fine art from artists up and down the eastern seaboard. I have some lifelong goals for tattoos including a piece by the great Filip Leu.

I view my tattoos as fine art and treasure them greatly. I am a huge outdoors type a person and have been working as a Florida park ranger for the past three years. I look forward to some great discussions and sharing art work. I will put up some pictures soon to display my work.

Thanks

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Pete. 🙂

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome! I am looking forward to seeing some of your work! There are lots of artists on this forum. It is always nice to see new work! :):):)

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Welcome Pete! Hurry up and upload some pics!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome pics pics pics pics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.