WardyInk;91457 wrote:
you need lazer surgery my friend.

No this tattoo is half done.. but here is the one i want covered

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g358/holdfastdinos/joga2002.jpg

holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino
Dave Van;91467 wrote:
That’s a pretty good idea there. Any Samoan or similar islanders around where you live? Might be worth looking into. Not the greatest of art, but compared to what you have there…

here is the pic of the ink i want covered. would like your feedback.

holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino

sorry guys.. in remote areas the internet is not good enough to upload pics.
Thanks for all your feedback thus far. but i replied to all letting them know the link of the pic.

I would love some suggestions as i dont know what is possible with the colors already used..

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Huh? Where did that crazy black piece come from then??

holdfast: You don’t need to reply to every post. This forum doesn’t do threaded conversations, so whatever you say just appears at the bottom.

As for that Nine-Ball, it’s a fairly light tattoo, and there should be little trouble in covering it with pretty much anything that has some color in it. What is it that you had imagined getting over it?

holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino
ArniVidar;91663 wrote:
Huh? Where did that crazy black piece come from then??

holdfast: You don’t need to reply to every post. This forum doesn’t do threaded conversations, so whatever you say just appears at the bottom.

As for that Nine-Ball, it’s a fairly light tattoo, and there should be little trouble in covering it with pretty much anything that has some color in it. What is it that you had imagined getting over it?

Thanks for the thread advise. had no idea.

So like, I got the ink done in vietnam. It represents sparta as i am greek. If you have seen 300 the film.
The guys are talented here, but they dont have an imaginative mind or initiative thinking. limited photoshop abilities, hence the blandness. But spoke to someone tonight and he said to put cream on it or it will fade… Im happy with that… and fade it will. Im sniffing around for ideas of a shaded background. I intend on having the whole sleeve done but working on it.. have a few vague ideas i guess.
As for the nineball.. thats great to hear… You have enlightened me. I have an idea as i am half scottish and putting the hold fast macleod crest over it. dont know…..

Do you have any other pieces than your taurus symbol?

kosta

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Wait, what?? The picture in your links is of a flaming 9-ball. What, exactly is your tattoo?

holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino
ArniVidar;91702 wrote:
Wait, what?? The picture in your links is of a flaming 9-ball. What, exactly is your tattoo?

yes a flaming nine ball… thats what i would like to cover.

holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino
holdfastdino;91705 wrote:
yes a flaming nine ball… thats what i would like to cover.

i just checked out biomech ink… im starting to believe i can cover it well… even for my spartan helmet. what you think?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Okay, you’re confusing me… is the Spartan helmet a tattoo you want to get?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.