holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino

So 13 years ago i got inked in a mindless craze. I am wanting to cover it up. Which has now lead me to this forum. I have shared a few ideas with a few artists and the only response i had been getting was no you cant do that, that wont work. So i am looking for some opinions as to what would work…. i dont feel im in a position to be able to have what i have in mind… but im not that creative. atttached is a pic. I would forever be in debt to any ideas of what to do.im not looking for meaning,.. im just left clueless. Thanks in advance. and i just worked out i cant post a pic.m :confused:

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hey, welcome to the forum. As soon as you can post a pic, I think you will get some responses. Can’t really have an opinion until we can see a pic. 🙂

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Woah, dude. That’s rough. You’re going to have that big black blob for the rest of your life, and judging from the picture, it’s going to start to spread and get really fuzzy. On a positive note, you may be able to find an artist in Vietnam who is skilled enough to contain it, make it look nice and stop it from getting too scary. DO NOT return to whoever created that mess! I’m not familiar with Vietnamese tattoo artists, but I know there is a lot of artistic talent in your country, so look around, talk to people, get some help. Just stop what you are doing there, it’s terrible.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh crikey, that’s going to be a difficult fix. I don’t see how anything other than a major laser job can change this.

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

Its possible that some Hawaiian or Maori inspired designs could work with the ink you already have there. It would mostly like mean going fairly big, at least half sleeve and shoulder/chest. Check out the tribal tattoo forum, you might get some ideas from there.

Another idea might be a biomech style…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you need lazer surgery my friend.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
puzzled1;91456 wrote:
Its possible that some Hawaiian or Maori inspired designs could work with the ink you already have there. It would mostly like mean going fairly big, at least half sleeve and shoulder/chest. Check out the tribal tattoo forum, you might get some ideas from there.

That’s a pretty good idea there. Any Samoan or similar islanders around where you live? Might be worth looking into. Not the greatest of art, but compared to what you have there…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

How can any tribal not look hideous with this 4×6″ of black blob in the middle of it? And biomech?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;91470 wrote:
How can any tribal not look hideous with this 4×6″ of black blob in the middle of it? And biomech?

how can any tribal look good without it either :/

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
WardyInk;91471 wrote:

Says the guy with a tribal piece. :p

ArniVidar
@arnividar
WardyInk;91471 wrote:

Huh?? ANY tribal would benefit from not having that 4×6″ black blob in the middle of it.

holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino
holdfastdino;91386 wrote:
So 13 years ago i got inked in a mindless craze. I am wanting to cover it up. Which has now lead me to this forum. I have shared a few ideas with a few artists and the only response i had been getting was no you cant do that, that wont work. So i am looking for some opinions as to what would work…. i dont feel im in a position to be able to have what i have in mind… but im not that creative. atttached is a pic. I would forever be in debt to any ideas of what to do.im not looking for meaning,.. im just left clueless. Thanks in advance. and i just worked out i cant post a pic.m :confused:

This is the pic guys.

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g358/holdfastdinos/joga2002.jpg

holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino
ArniVidar;91473 wrote:
Huh?? ANY tribal would benefit from not having that 4×6″ black blob in the middle of it.

here is the pic of the tattoo i would like removed.

holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino
holdfastdino
Participant
@holdfastdino
puzzled1;91456 wrote:

sorry had probs uploading it.. but here it is:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.