Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91122 wrote:
I see. Well you are certainly the most active here. My bad.

The activity bar says that you are the most active here.

Arni has 99.2% activity you have 100%

Odonata
Participant
@odonata
cblackwe93;91058 wrote:
OK well i don’t really appreciate the condescending comments. I am completely fine with negative/creative feedback, I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with that. I do, however, have a problem with people who like to pretend they know everything and anything about everyone. I don’t expect to have someone suggest something to me and it be the tattoo I get, as I have said 3 times, I am simply looking for inspiration. When it comes down to making the actual decision, that is when I will be relying on the people that are closet to me to help with the initial decision making. While I appreciate your constructive criticism, I would appreciate if you could quit it with with the condescending remarks and connotations. Its really starting to get old. If you would like to provide me with advice (which you have already given your fair share) it is fine. If you have any positive, or constructively negative advice I will welcome it will open arms. Otherwise, please take your fatherly advice else where, or to your local high school where the misfits and delinquents might actually need it.

ArniVidar is right mate. you are still young there is no rush. if you have absolutely no idea what you want to get you really arn’t ready. research and see what styles apeal to you most, maybe make a folder and save to it photos of all the tattoos you find and really love then after you have a decent collection go back and look at that folder and find what stands out the most weather its a style a subject maybe it’ll be a positioning on the body, like most of the pictures are of back tattoos or something .. this will give you a good starting point to refine your question to instead of “tattoo ideas” to “xxxxxx tattoo ideas”
people can help you then

i knew since i was 11 i was going to get a tattoo and i have spent all my teens going in and out of phases with them , when i got to 18 i knew the kinds of tattoos i liked and the places i liked them , i knew what i didnt like aesthetically and why and the things i like but wouldnt ever get i didnt get my first tattoo till i was 24 and 100% i loved it and 100% sure i always would

good luck with your research

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

i agree that you should just look and find something u like and not just ask very open ended questions give us a theme to work off of japanese is a little vague bro. or i also like buttwheats idea with the monkey

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
PvtDonut;91695 wrote:
i also like buttwheats idea with the monkey

here here!

hutongsa
Participant
@hutongsa

hi,if it is your first tattoos, i suggest you could tattoo in a covert place, so that even not too good, you will not so disappointed with that!
But each tattoos have its meaning, so consider it more carefully before tattooing!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.