Nobby85
Participant
@nobby85

Any help would be greatly appreciated, well recently been having a religious sleeve done and I I explained what I wanted done but it all seems to off gone horribly wrong I’m not sure if it’s the quality or just me explaining wrong, what I want to know is can it be saved? Or is it too late someone suggested adding colour, and anyone know where to go to get it saved I will pay anything 🙁 thank u in advance I don’t know how too put pics on

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I’ll help you with the pics. All you do is go down to the bottom of each where there is a “bb code” and copy and paste that into your thread. I’ll do it for you this time.

There you go. Oh, and only the numbers change, so you can keep pasting the same code and just change the numbers. Like your numbers were 10148, 10147, 10146, etc. Good luck with that arm, and like I said, it’s definitely salvageable.

Jerrrsh
Participant
@jerrrsh

you could salvage that with the right artist. Fortunately I know one if you can make it to san antonio texas, he’s a badass and could definitely get that fixed for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.