DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

how it going! just found this site and looks like a good place to settle! Getting some work done. went to one sitting, have my second one this friday. getting work done by victor sepulveda. sleeve will be of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.

ANY THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ON THE FILLER IN BETWEEN? NEED SOME IDEAS. THANKS FOR LOOKING. HOPE THE PIC WORKS! THIS is the last horseman, starting on him first tho

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Didn’t work, bro. Better try again. And welcome.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
Dave Van;89178 wrote:
Didn’t work, bro. Better try again. And welcome.

HAHA THANKS FOR THE WELCOME! you had me going! i was like “WTF?!?! i can see the pic” got a laugh outta me at work. thanks man i needed that… shitty day indeed:confused:

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Um, I’m glad you got a laugh so I’m a little disappointed to tell you this but I really don’t see the pic here.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

WTF? HOWS THIS??

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

deathk.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Ah. VERY cool! Can’t wait to see it “in the flesh.” If I can think of anything to fill it out, I’ll shout.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

THANKS! yeah just stuck on the filler. ill post some pics of whats done so far soon. i only had a 2 hour session last friday. he says we should be done with all the shading on friday

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hello and welcome to the forum. That is going to be an awesome tattoo! Anxious to see how it will look on you when finished. If you are using the biblical story as your inspiration your could incorporate the seals of the scroll being broken. Or, perhaps the earth beneath the feet of the four horses/horsemen in a decaying state to indicate the destruction they bring to earth. Trumpets blasting sound and such could be an idea as well. Hard to make suggestions because I can’t really picture how this is all going to be laid out or what your vision of this whole thing is. But, there is so much symbolism in that chapter of the bible, I’m sure there is an idea in there somewhere. Good Luck!! 🙂

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
msmercury;89196 wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forum. That is going to be an awesome tattoo! Anxious to see how it will look on you when finished. If you are using the biblical story as your inspiration your could incorporate the seals of the scroll being broken. Or, perhaps the earth beneath the feet of the four horses/horsemen in a decaying state to indicate the destruction they bring to earth. Trumpets blasting sound and such could be an idea as well. Hard to make suggestions because I can’t really picture how this is all going to be laid out or what your vision of this whole thing is. But, there is so much symbolism in that chapter of the bible, I’m sure there is an idea in there somewhere. Good Luck!! 🙂

HI THANK YOU! i was thinking about the scrolls as well but im not sure how to incorporate that! any ideas?

i was gonna have some skinny people as part of the filler showin the pestilence as well.

but yeah i wanted the scrolls, not sure how to add that tho

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

heres what i got so far. this is a two hour session

52226369.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

When I get a moment, I’m gonna try to work on the scrolls and bodies to coordinate with the rest. I’ll be in touch! I’m pretty good at imitating styles.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

no shit? thanks man! yeah like i mentioned the scrolls b4, however im unsure how its going to look and where too!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Dave Van;89211 wrote:
When I get a moment, I’m gonna try to work on the scrolls and bodies to coordinate with the rest. I’ll be in touch! I’m pretty good at imitating styles.

Wow, how nice of you. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Just let me see the progress and how all of the pieces fit together. It would be almost orgasmic if some random stranger liked my shit enough to put it on their skin! Oh, and thanks, Msmercury, I can’t wait to see your work on Freddy either!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.