Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Well, Buttwheat has convinced me to stop scratching and find a genuine apprenticeship, but I would wtill like to share some of my artwork with everyone. Hope you enjoy!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

helps if you actually post pictures…

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I can’t get it to work. Not sure what the heck I’m doing wrong. 🙁 I never use forums. I’m a virgin. lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

haha 😛 on the pictures mate underneath you will have a (bb) code. Just copy and paste that into here.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Cheers Wardy!
A cover up tribal that I did for a friend
A design for my cousin’s wife.
Baby Dragon
My grandnephew
Unfinished sleeping dragon

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

no problem matey!

Loving the portrait of your nephew man that is awesome!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Your shit is good. Keep drawing man you will have no problem finding a free apprenticeship in no time.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Thanks, Buttwheat. You helped me realize that I didn’t work hard enough at finding one. I’ll let everyone know when it happens, but I’m not giving up until it does.

Amok
Participant
@amok

That portrait is amazing, well done

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Thank you, Amok. I’m currently working on one of Marilyn, since she is such a popular tattoo. I’ll post it when I’m done. When I finally find an apprenticeship and learn how to produce quality pieces I plan on specializing in portraits.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Beautiful work, you’ll have no problems!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Thanks, msmercury. I love your Freddy piece, btw. One of the greatest bands and one of the greatest singers that ever lived. And the artwork is kickass, too!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Dave Van;89074 wrote:
Thanks, msmercury. I love your Freddy piece, btw. One of the greatest bands and one of the greatest singers that ever lived. And the artwork is kickass, too!

You’re very welcome and thank you for appreciating my Freddie tattoo and Queen! I actually love my tattoo so much, I think I have fallen in love with my leg 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.