JJ
Participant
@jj

Aloha everyone. I just joined here, am stoked to find people into tattoos and such that I can chat with.

I’m a stay at home mama to an awesome little man and we just relocated from paradise (Hawaii) back to the East Coast (Virginia). I have 7 tattoos and before baby was born I had 13 piercings. I definitely plan on adding to the tattoos (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Can’t wait to talk with you all!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums mama. Hope you enjoy yourself here 🙂

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead

JJ

Aloha, temp here in Montana and hope to be moving soon to BI on the Kailua-Kona side. So sad you had to move from the state of Aloha. You must miss living in paradise.

Malamo Pono

Aloha

JJ
Participant
@jj
Bolohead;86291 wrote:
JJ

Aloha, temp here in Montana and hope to be moving soon to BI on the Kailua-Kona side. So sad you had to move from the state of Aloha. You must miss living in paradise.

Malamo Pono

Aloha

Oh you are going to love it. I miss the islands terribly, nothing will ever compare!

Bolohead
Participant
@bolohead
[JJ];86294 wrote:
Oh you are going to love it. I miss the islands terribly, nothing will ever compare!

We have been there many times, just tired of the round trip and leaving paradise behind. Did you have to move because of military transfer?

JJ
Participant
@jj
Bolohead;86297 wrote:
We have been there many times, just tired of the round trip and leaving paradise behind. Did you have to move because of military transfer?

Sadly, yes. My husband was relocated to the East Coast after 5 years stationed in Hawaii. We met there, my family is there, my life is there. I only hope that the military is nice enough to send us back in a few years

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Welcome. I’m sorry to hear that you had to leave your personal little paradise behind. Sounds like it was really nice. I’m one state up from you, in Maryland.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

WELCOME!:p

JJ
Participant
@jj
Sinnaere;86643 wrote:
Welcome. I’m sorry to hear that you had to leave your personal little paradise behind. Sounds like it was really nice. I’m one state up from you, in Maryland.

It was amazing out there, I miss it terribly.
How’s Maryland today? It’s freakin raining here and I am NOT enjoying it.

WardyInk;86648 wrote:
WELCOME!:p

😉 Thank ya

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.