fallonw
Participant
@fallonw

Hello 🙂

So… Introducing myself.. Well.. I’m female 😛
I live in Australia and unfortunately have not been out of the country (yet)
I am 19, turning 20 in 2 months. I have a daughter who will turn 2 in two months.
I’m single, at University and work in administration and sales.

I got my first tattoo a few months ago.
I have wanted tattoos since I was 14, but because of the age laws I had to wait until I was over the age of 18.

My tattoo is on my right wrist. It says ‘Skye Lily’ which is my daughters first and middle name.

I have 9 piercings with plans for more. I also have plans for about 4 more tattos (for now).

I want to be 100% sure before I get more. Since I want to get a 3/4 sleeve on my left arm, I need to make sure my tattoos wont look odd and misplaced.

My family are against piercings and tattoos so in their point of view what I am doing is horrible haha.

I am just getting started with my tattoos and do not plan to stop any time soon.

I’m looking forward to hearing everyones tattoo ideas 🙂

ithompson
Participant
@ithompson

Welcome to the forums!
Digging the wrist tattoo, how big is it though? Your picture makes it look like it’s a pretty decent size.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome to the forum! i wouldn’t leave the country either if i lived in Australia Weather is gorgeous.

Nice tattoo!!

*just for the record* when you decide to leave your country don’t come to england, you will hate it it’s a shithole. (best advice ever)

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

That is a nice piece you have had done. There is also a section for piercing enthusiasts if you want to post up any of your metal.

What are your plans for a 3/4?

Also I come from England have to disagree with wardy like every country it has bad points but some awesome places to visit and been around the world so it makes me grateful to actually live here.

Take Care
Matthew

fallonw
Participant
@fallonw

The tattoo is approx 12cm by 8cm (not measuring just approx)

If I was to travel I probably would go to England first. I prefer colder climates. Not a fan of humidity lol

I have very rough ideas for my sleeve. I’m deciding between whether I should put my favourite band logos (but im really not sure about that one since it could change) or whether I should place the rest of my childrens names there (but I dont know if I will have more kids). Realistically I will probably start slow and gradually add to it with tats that have real meaning to me. so yeah, really not sure about what to get for the sleeve yet.

I have wanted to get the Ankh (egyption symbol of life) tattood on me for a while. But not sure where to put it. I had considered behind my ear… But not sure.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Welcome to the forum and the Tattooed world – where in Aussie are you from?

I am from Perth but left along time ago (currently living in NYC)

fallonw
Participant
@fallonw

I was born in Sydney, New South Wales but now live in Victoria.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

In Melbourne or the sticks?

fallonw
Participant
@fallonw

I guess the sticks. But am only 30 mins from Melbourne.

It’s a town of about 4000 people.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Sounds like you have the best of both world’s country living plus the option to hit Melbourne if you need to

Do you have to go into Melbourne to get Tattooed?

fallonw
Participant
@fallonw

For my first one I didnt. I went to someone in my town. They have closed now so I cant go there anymore.
Next one will probably be from Melbourne.

fallonw
Participant
@fallonw

For my first one I didnt. I went to someone in my town. They have closed now so I cant go there anymore.
Next one will probably be from Melbourne.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

30 mins isn’t bad

Takes me that long just to get across town in NYC

You have a studio in Melb in mind?

fallonw
Participant
@fallonw

I have been asking a few of my friends where they think is good.

I am not sure yet but will look more into it when I have almost saved up enough money for my back piece.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.