cudifan24
Participant
@cudifan24

Hi everyone. My name is Reece and I’m currently attending law school, on my way to being a lawyer! So, I have three tattoos right now. Two of them I am very happy about, and one of them, as much as I like it, is pretty boring and needs something added to it. That’s actually why I came to this forum in the first place, to get some help with this tattoo. The quality on my camera phone is horrible and the lighting sucks so sorry about the overall picture quality.

photof0ca1436e8262a1aea.jpg
-It says “It’s only when you’ve lost everything that you’re able to do anything” Don’t worry, I corrected my artist when he had any spelling mistakes haha.

savedpicture4.jpg
-A little clearer that the last pic I think

photo44d658af80810eac3b.jpg
-This is the tattoo that I want to add onto. I’m thinking knights armor and than it looking like it is cracked around this tattoo.

photo632b361fd8fa0dd684.jpg
-My bro and I both got this done. We’re eventually gonna add some more to it, but thats after I add onto the R tat on my shoulder.

So, as I said, the second tattoo I posted, the R one, I want to add onto it. By that, I’m thinking that knights armor (like the shoulder piece) would look pretty awesome, and to make it look like its cracked around the R would be pretty amazing. But I’m gonna post all that stuff in the tattoo idea forum. Thanks guys, nice to be on this board!

cudifan24
Participant
@cudifan24

Judging by how you said “that tat” when I have 3 makes me think that you are just spamming. That point was pretty much proven when I saw that you posted that video and made a thread with just that video…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi and welcome.
That is a pretty fucked up dryer vent installation.

cudifan24
Participant
@cudifan24
buttwheat;84389 wrote:
Hi and welcome.
That is a pretty fucked up dryer vent installation.

Ya, its a pretty cheap sh1tty college house haha, you get what you pay for (rent is 350/month)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Wow, I hadn’t noticed that.. where does it vent? Just into the wall? 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.