Dxavier125
Participant
@dxavier125

hey guys im new here and just wanted to share one of my tattoos with you guys……….i will be getting some more work done this friday and will get some better pictures of my work-in-progress sleeve

IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0157.jpg

let me know what you think

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

Thats really nice, I really like it
who is she
and is there a reason why she only has one wing? or can Is the other one just out of view

Dxavier125
Participant
@dxavier125

shes on her side which is y there is only 1 wing, its a picture i took and we wrapped it around my forearm………..its a guardian angel, i have a cherry blossom tree on the inside of my arm which is getting finished friday and it looks like the angel is looking over it

clay1680
@

looks good and welcome to the forums. i think maybe a little rendering in the face would only help the piece but overall done well and adding the second wing also because it doesnt come across that she is laying down

Dxavier125
Participant
@dxavier125
clay1680;83539 wrote:
looks good and welcome to the forums. i think maybe a little rendering in the face would only help the piece but overall done well and adding the second wing also because it doesnt come across that she is laying down

thank you, shes not laying down the picture was taken from her side, its hard for me to capture it on a photo but it doesnt look retarted in real life lol

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

Just a little confused,
Does that tattoo have two wings or are you saying that in person it looks normal

It kind of sounds like your saying that because of the angle of the photo you don’t so both wings
so just wondering which one it is

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The one wing that i does have looks backwards. The face needs some definition something looks off on the nose and there seems to have some shaky lines and the blow out on the wing. That being said I kind of like her and welcome to the site.

TheJuanAndOnly235
Participant
@thejuanandonly235

^^ I dont see the blowout but It does kinda look like the wing is backwards
The feathers on the wing kinda look like there going in the wrong direction

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Re looking at it there might not be a blow out. On the outline of the wing at her head level it may be a bad start stop point giving the line the appearance of a blowout or a double thickness line.

Dxavier125
Participant
@dxavier125

there is only 1 wing………im getting some work done tomm and will get some better pics

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It is a nice piece so far – I would as mentioned fuill out the detail on the face but that is just aesthetic choice really.

Keep the pics coming 😀

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.