EternalDark
Participant
@eternaldark

Hello my name is dustin and i just recently got my first tattoo and now are planning a bunch more. I also been getting into piercings and currently have 3 lobe piercings in my left ear 1 in my right and i got my tongue pierced 3 weeks ago. If you want to know my future ideas are just let me know not sure if this is where i should talk about them or not :p

OrangeElDiablo
Participant
@orangeeldiablo

itz chill, whatz up. I’m new too..

EternalDark
Participant
@eternaldark

everythings same here just trying to decide between a new piercing or tattoo next week…. how about you man ?

OrangeElDiablo
Participant
@orangeeldiablo
EternalDark;82691 wrote:
everythings same here just trying to decide between a new piercing or tattoo next week…. how about you man ?

just chillin waiting on my tats to heal up so I can get them touched up and the one finished. I’m trying to decide on a new tat in a few months aswell. Where was u gonna get pierced?

EternalDark
Participant
@eternaldark

ya that waiting sucks took 3 weeks for my tat to completelly heal.. what were you thinking of for a new tat got some ideas bouncing around ?

well theres only a few places left i can have pierced that wont interfere with work so nothing on my face but my ears.. so its either gonna be nipples or possibally bellybutton since my gf keeps telling me it would look good on me lol..

OrangeElDiablo
Participant
@orangeeldiablo
EternalDark;82694 wrote:
ya that waiting sucks took 3 weeks for my tat to completelly heal.. what were you thinking of for a new tat got some ideas bouncing around ?

well theres only a few places left i can have pierced that wont interfere with work so nothing on my face but my ears.. so its either gonna be nipples or possibally bellybutton since my gf keeps telling me it would look good on me lol..

Yep, I’m on day 6. I’m pondering between a realistic zombie tattoo for my forearm or a duality tattoo on my chest. I got 4 piercings on my face, plus 4 in my ears. Sucks how works dictates that. My Gf wants me to get my tongue pierced…lol;)

EternalDark
Participant
@eternaldark

sounds like a cool idea… my work really doesnt have a problem with it but im a agricultural mechanic and sometimes i do field runs and farmers arent really accepting of it and would probally have a heartattack if i showed up with my eyebrow and snakebites lol…

tongue piercing wasnt that bad to be honest depending on your pain tolerence and how fast you heal… i ate soups my first 2 days and my 3rd i ate frenchfries and a steak ๐Ÿ™‚

OrangeElDiablo
Participant
@orangeeldiablo
EternalDark;82696 wrote:
sounds like a cool idea… my work really doesnt have a problem with it but im a agricultural mechanic and sometimes i do field runs and farmers arent really accepting of it and would probally have a heartattack if i showed up with my eyebrow and snakebites lol…

tongue piercing wasnt that bad to be honest depending on your pain tolerence and how fast you heal… i ate soups my first 2 days and my 3rd i ate frenchfries and a steak ๐Ÿ™‚

lol, I relish in watching people react..my snakebites healed fast and so did my eyebrows done last nov but I recently snagged my eyebrow on something and I’m battling a freakin infection from it. Does seal salt work or is it just hyped? Wow, 3rd day eating solid foods..lol.:eek:

EternalDark
Participant
@eternaldark

i have no clue on sea salt all i ever used is the stuff you can buy at wallmart or hot topic in the jewelery section h20 something…

lol my sister had to wait 2 weeks before she could eat solid food after hers XD

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.