Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

Hey everyone, my name is Brian Wilbur, and have been a tattoo artist for about thirteen years so far, and finally opened a shop of my own this past year. Still in the final steps of the first year, but so far its been a great ride! I opened with a partner in May of 2010. The name of the shop is Inkbox Tattoo, in Chillicothe Ohio. Any of you guys ever come through, stop in and introduce yourselves, we’ll treat ya like family and be glad to shoot shit or ideas or whatever, lol. Anyhow, I’ll try and get some pics of the shop and work up soon, and I’d love to hear the feedback. I m not too good at this forum stuff, so I may be pumping you guys for help getting pictures and stuff posted, but I’ll do my best not ta aggravate ya, lol Thanks everyone.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome
Post up some pics

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;80694 wrote:
Welcome
Post up some pics

Yeah, what he said.

Brian@Inkbox
Participant
@brianinkbox

I got a few recent ones posted. I figure I’ll post all the interesting ones, and say hell with lettering, kanji, stars and the day to day stuff, lol. Do so much of the small stuff it makes ya sick, but hey, it keeps us goin! My favorites are the odd stuff and original that u don’t see all the time. I didn’t do the tattoo, but I recently had a customer with a tattoo of a hotdog on the back of her hand, lol. I said what the hell a hotdog for, and she said she didn’t know but it makes cops laugh and she’s gotten out of about twenty tickets with it, lol! Thats what makes it fun for me.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Me I don’t want to see lettering, kanji or stars. just the good stuff man.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

So…. technically, wouldn’t that be a cocktail wiener? OR, the only case where one in the hand isn’t worth two in the bush. :eek::D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.