Dayofthedead
Participant
@dayofthedead

Hello guys and girls im new to this forum. just thought i say hi and show off some of my tattoos enjoy

I have 20 stars and 5 stars has the names of the girls that got killed in my school shooting in 1998 in jonesboro ar.
ff.jpg

Life and Death
SDC11116.jpg

My kat von D Tattoo. i love kat von d
kat2.jpg

My back its not done it but its a koi fish
almost.jpg

This is the start of my sleeve im doing the Day of the Dead
180852_496814916374_523201374_6261696_5341613_n.jpg

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

Welcome, I hope you decide to stay after the ripping you’re going to get for that awful Kat Von D tattoo. Bad concept, even worse execution.

Adler
Participant
@adler

My guess is this thread is the perfect example of “if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all”.
Sorry dude, a lot of coverage and not very good work in general. And seriously, it’s bad enough to get a huge portrait of Kat von Nasty but to get a poorly done one really sucks. I’m curious what the artist said when you requested that piece, but then again he/she is probably a big fan, too. If I were you I’d wear a lot of long sleeve shirts. Sorry, man, it had to be said.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Absolutely beautiful work. Congratulations on getting the bestist tattooer in the world tattooed on you.

Oh god I love you Kat.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
buttwheat;80696 wrote:
Absolutely beautiful work. Congratulations on getting the bestist tattooer in the world tattooed on you.

Oh god I love you Kat.

Do you love her enough to know the stars are actually on the other side of her face? 😉

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
JENerationX;80729 wrote:
Do you love her enough to know the stars are actually on the other side of her face? 😉

Sorry my bad I guess I forgot to turn the sarcasm font on. :rolleyes:

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
buttwheat;80756 wrote:
Sorry my bad I guess I forgot to turn the sarcasm font on. :rolleyes:

No, no… your sarcasm font was working. Mine must be broken. I thought it was a little funny to love someone enough to get her permanently placed on their body, yet not enough to make sure the tattoos on her face are on the correct side.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Well I love her so much I would marry her if she wasn’t a fucking guy

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Am I alone in thinking it more than slightly creepy for a dude to get a portrait of a hot celebrity tattooed on himself? Never mind that it’s hideously poorly done, and as such an insult to the artist depicted, who (despite anyone’s personal opinions on her) really is a very good tattooer.

Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;80796 wrote:
Am I alone in thinking it more than slightly creepy for a dude to get a portrait of a hot celebrity tattooed on himself? Never mind that it’s hideously poorly done, and as such an insult to the artist depicted, who (despite anyone’s personal opinions on her) really is a very good tattooer.

Getting a tattoo of a hot celebrity such as Marilyn Monroe or Betty Paige isn’t creepy to me but definitely not Kat. And I agree she is a good tattooer but I certainly do not think she’s hot. Personally I think she’s a nasty pig (who may or may not have a penis) and despite her tattoo abilities I don’t think I’d want her hands on me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.