jetadore
Participant
@jetadore

Hi,

I’m 40, male and brand new to this forum. I’ve never had a tattoo but my girlfriend has several. I’ve often thought I wanted to get one but only if it reflected something very close to my heart, I don’t just want a tattoo for the sake of having one.

I have decided that I want some kind of tattoo that reflects my love of bondage and cross-dressing – probably an inscription, together with a picture of a stiletto heel or handcuffs and chains. I’d want it somewhere very discreet where only my girlfriend and I would see it.

Is there a thread that may deal with this kind of topic, or can anyone advise me of a safe, discreet and reputable tattoo artist in the Manchester area who does this sort of request?

Thanks

Jet

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

Sorry, don’t know anything about Manchester, but let’s see your girlfriend’s tattoos.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Is S&M and cross dressing big in the UK?

jetadore
Participant
@jetadore

Can’t speak for the UK in general but it’s big in our house…

jetadore
Participant
@jetadore
stubarber;79933 wrote:
Sorry, don’t know anything about Manchester, but let’s see your girlfriend’s tattoos.

“Sorry, don’t know anything about Manchester, but let’s see your girlfriend’s tattoos.”

Ha… we’d get banned!

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber
jetadore;80011 wrote:
“Sorry, don’t know anything about Manchester, but let’s see your girlfriend’s tattoos.”

Ha… we’d get banned!

So we’d especially like to see her tattoos!!

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

pics or they don’t exist………….;)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Jet.

There are quite a few brits on here, so I hope someone can point you in the right direction for the tattoo studio. But why do you think you’d get banned for pics? There is a special boobs and bits place on here, so I doubt anyone would ban you for any tattoo imagery. BDSM, on the other hand, might not go over as well for everybody 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.