shaggs2riches
Participant
@shaggs2riches

Hey nice to be here. I’m a 27yr old male from Canada. I got my first tattoo three years ago and currently just got some work done in December. I have a few questions for the pros and creative folks on this site, but I’ll browse around for a day or two to see if my questions haven’t been answered already. In the mean time here’s my ink as it stands right now:

My first before color three years ago

Section 1 of my new work in progress, three weeks old today. Gonna add it onto my chest and finish the underside of my arm, then have it shaded to finish it off.

IMG_3330.jpg

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i like the snakes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

not so much the tribal,,,,,,,,

shaggs2riches
Participant
@shaggs2riches

Thanks! the snakes were a design I wanted from when I was 15…took quite a while to decide to get it. I’ve always wanted tribal and knew that it would bring mixed opinions, and I’m cool with that. I did a fair bit of digging to see some of the discussions on the subject. I come from a native background, and really couldn’t come up with artwork that inspired tattoo work I was interested in; which, brought me to get one done from scratch. The designing really seemed to come down to a personal level for me and glad my tattoo artist was able to bring it out the way he did. I felt it would best suit my personality and have been told that it does

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.