#35598
Rider68
Participant
@rider68

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I’m one of a few new people here that jumped over from another forum. I’ll get some pics of my tattoos up as soon as I get a chance.

#97150
ArniVidar
Moderator
@arnividar

Welcome to the forum Rider. We accept rats from sinking ships, as long as they don’t bring disease with them. Any such will be forecefully removed ๐Ÿ™‚

#97158
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi Rider my name is buttwheat and I like cheese!

#97159
Adler
Participant
@adler

Hey Rider, nice to see you. From one of your fellow rats.

#97160
Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;79259 wrote:
Welcome to the forum Rider. We accept rats from sinking ships, as long as they don’t bring disease with them. Any such will be forecefully removed ๐Ÿ™‚

And we don’t bring disease, we bring knowledge, truth and honesty…and some good ink! Hopefully the disease stayed with the sinking ship but we’ll see.

#97173
Rider68
Participant
@rider68
Adler;79269 wrote:
And we don’t bring disease, we bring knowledge, truth and honesty…and some good ink! Hopefully the disease stayed with the sinking ship but we’ll see.

I hope so too. I actually signed up here a few months back and have been lurking a bit.

#97192
Despoina
Participant
@despoina

Hi and welcome! I am new too! ๐Ÿ™‚

#97243
suzridesahog
Participant
@suzridesahog

Glad to see you here.

#97244
Stutter
Participant
@stutter

Nice to meet you Rider68.

#97251
Rider68
Participant
@rider68
Stutter;79363 wrote:
Nice to meet you Rider68.

A pleasure making your acquaintance, sir. I’m a fan of your tattoo work! ๐Ÿ˜€

#97259
Adler
Participant
@adler
Rider68;79370 wrote:
A pleasure making your acquaintance, sir. I’m a fan of your tattoo work! ๐Ÿ˜€

What am I missing?

#97260
Rider68
Participant
@rider68
Adler;79378 wrote:
What am I missing?

Just having fun with another ship-jumper.

#97264
Adler
Participant
@adler
Rider68;79379 wrote:
Just having fun with another ship-jumper.

I just figured it out from another thread, I’m a little slow and apparently not the only one with a different name.

#97266
Rider68
Participant
@rider68
Adler;79384 wrote:
I just figured it out from another thread, I’m a little slow and apparently not the only one with a different name.

Yep, if I hadn’t seen the pics of your O’Neill tattoo, I would’ve been lost.

#97296
sidelvar
Participant
@sidelvar

Hey rider, I’m glad to see you around man. I dont think I can make all the shippers posts but yours was up top. So a here is a blanket good to see you from Sid.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.