Dairik22
Participant
@dairik22

OK so im Dereck, 24 going to school to be a nurse lol. currently i have 5 tattoos, but nothing really that awesome! just…
1. tribal around my belly button 2. tribal on upper back ( 14 yrs old when i got it ) 3.. last name down my left arm on the back 4. a tribal arm band going around bicept/tricept. and 5 is a problem of all tattoos… originally it was my last name but it was crooked and very poor quality. last year i got it covered up with a cross that was made to look like it was “broken stone” the tattoo is nice, but the cross just isnt for me so i am getting that covered up with a snake and vines.. why snakes you may ask? well i have 4 of them and they are a hobby, and maybe going to be a job. I want to get into breeding snakes and this tattoo will represent that and also a snake is used part in the medical field symbol, snakes are also the sign of good health. So there are plenty of reasons behind this tattoo… ok so thats about it… nice meeting you all!!

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Welcome. As you like tribal what do you think on the “newer” style of tribal Jondix and Thomas Hooper are fueling?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.