xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

I’ve been lurking for a little bit but decided to become an active member here lol. I got three tattoos, I usually get one every year on my bday since i turned 18. I have the alkaline trio logo on my right arm, the words “prevent this tragedy” on my left wrist, and i have a half sleeve started on my left arm. I just got the outline done 2 weeks ago, ill post some pictures. The half sleeve consists of 3 poinsettias at the base of a dying tree, the tree is up the back of my arm, and the dead branches wrap around my shoulder over the moon, the background will consist of a stormy night, i plan on getting another session in next weekend! I enjoy reading everyones tattoo stories and seeing all of your work and tattoos you’ve all had done and im in love with the tattoo society. I just felt it was right to stop by this part of the forum and introduce myself. ๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums, and do post pics of that ink of yours ๐Ÿ™‚

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

I will post them as soon as I’m home, I went to the northwoods of wisconsin and I gotta find the cord to my camera.

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

thats one of them from my facebook, its only the bottom where the poinsettias are but im getting the cable in a little bit and ill upload them asap.

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

wv7ogl.jpg

thats one of the pics off my facebook, im gonna get the cord in a little bit to upload some more ๐Ÿ™‚

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

2dvofva.jpg

thats a pic from my facebook, its only the bottom with the poinsettias, im going to get the cord for my camera for better pictures in a few ๐Ÿ™‚

xxallonblack
Participant
@xxallonblack

29ngw87.jpg
2vt4ppc.jpg
1j9dtk.jpg
2ytp637.jpg

a couple more pictures i just got off of my camera, i had to take em myself so they’re kinda blurry and at bad angles but its the best i can do myself lol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.