jennyfedei
@

Hi all, I’m Jenny and I’m 53 years old.. After years of wanting a tattoo, I finally got one 5 weeks ago and all I can say is why the hell did I wait so long? I think basically because the important people in my life were greatly opposed to it, mainly my mom and my old fashioned husband. One of the things that I like about getting older is the fact that you are free to be yourself and you begin to care less about what other people think. This is who I am and I’m going to live it from here on out. I finally decided that at 53 it was time I start doing some things that brought joy to my life so I took the plunge at the suggestion of my daughter, and we went together to get them done (although she already has two of them). When I came home from my visit, my husband was not real happy… but he didn’t leave me because of it either. He’s learning to cope and I finally sat down and had a heart to heart talk with him and told him that as much as I love him, I gotta be me and therefore he has to accept the totality of who I am. While I don’t have plans to get them all over my body, I think I’m going to get a half sleeve completion on my upper arm and call it quits.

Ok.. admittedly I still have not told my mom… she’s 78 and has a heart condition! LOL!! Moms.. well… they’re a different story!

Anyway… I have no regrets whatsoever about my decision and I can’t wait to get more!

Regards,
Jenny
๐Ÿ˜Ž

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Welcome to the forums Jenny, and I’m glad you took the plunge. Better if you had 20 years ago, but it’s never too late ๐Ÿ˜€

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

This post made me smile. I think it’s awesome..better late than never. Good for you!
What did you get done, by the way??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.