JustinTR
Participant
@justintr

So a couple months ago, I got my first tattoo… I thought long and hard about it. Finally got it done for a really good price. 29295_393349967458_659727458_3862866_1786757_n.jpg
Pic taken about an hour n a half after it was done. The Latin translates to “No Love Without Pain”. I thought it went well with my outlook on life and it fits the widow perfect in my opinion. The hourglass was kept from the original design. So instead of just the hourglass shape, its an hourglass full of blood. Done by Mike Williams at Holeshot Tattoo in Amherst MA. He redrew the whole thing the night before and it came out awesome.
Already want more haha. Thoughts? Opinions?
-Justin

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

HAHA welcome to the forum. Be careful asking for opinions here, you might get more than you asked for…

JustinTR
Participant
@justintr

well its always nice to know what other people think. Positive and negative

creativeinky
Participant
@creativeinky

Well, frankly saying, it looks creepy and sad. But if You’ve had such an experience in love I think it is worth expressing even in such a scary manner. Hope Your next love-story won’t be so sad;)

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

The widow herself looks good but the web and lettering looks like shit. Maybe you should have gone a bit smaller and centered the widow in the web with your lettering clearly written above and below. Just doesn’t look like a professional job.

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Knowing what it says I am now able to make out the corresponding Latin words, but before I really couldn’t read it, except for the “amor” which is pretty clearly legible I think. It’s an interesting concept to have words in the web, not really my kind of design but if you are happy with it that’s great! I do agree with creativeinky though, it does come across a bit “dark” in a way…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.