seth444444
@

I’ve wanted a tattoo for years and could never figure out exactly where I’d want one or what I’d get. Now I’m ready for one but still confused as to that. I’m thinking i’ll get the first one on my forearm or wrist area. I want some kind of symbol or design that means “be yourself” or “be good to others” something like that. I know it’s corny but it’s what I feel.

So does anyone have suggestions as to what I could get. would really appreciate it!

Thank you,

Seth

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

How about a nice big portrait of GW Bush?

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

no idea man. that’s gonna have to come from you.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
seth444444;70235 wrote:
I’ve wanted a tattoo for years and could never figure out exactly where I’d want one or what I’d get. Now I’m ready for one but still confused as to that

My suggestion: Wait until you are actually ready for a tattoo. If you don’t know what you want then you aren’t ready. This is something you have to figure out on your own… we can’t help you find out who you are and what a symbol means to you.

You should reflect on your own idea and come up with something that means what you want to you. And then post it here so we can tear it to shreds. If you still want it after we blast the idea than it’s the right tat for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.