Viste
Participant
@viste

Hey! My name is Erik and I just discovered this great forum.

At the daily I study sports, nutrition and health at collage and work part time in a store. I have many interests, but what is closest to my heart is sports, especially soccer and lacrosse and of course tattoos!

Apart from studies and work, I coach a girls team in soccer, which is great fun! I also have a beautiful dog, Mira, which I use a lot of time with. I also like being with friends and spend time with them. I also do a lot of travelling in the holidays and have already visited all continents except Australia.

But beside the sport’s, tattoos and body art in general is my great passion. I’ve spent about 25 hours under the needle until now, and has covered a large part of a leg, the thigh and inner arm.

I like most styles within tattooing, but the oriental and especially new-oriental style is my absolute favorite! It is because of this that I in june are starting on my full body suit. I got a deal with the absolute champion in oriental style art in Norway, and looking forward to spending hundreds of hours in his chair. I’m going to post lots of pictures from the process in its own album here so you all can keep up with developments over the next 18 months. I have between two and three appointments each week for the next year, so things are going to go fast. ๐Ÿ™‚

Now you all know a little more about me:)

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

welcome to the forum! i look forward to seeing your art!!

Viste
Participant
@viste

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Btw, there are some photos of my ink on the profile. There is also a couple of pictures of work by the artist who are doing the bodysuit.

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Welcome mate!

mark92
Participant
@mark92

hey Erik, how’s the bodysuit going- have you started yet?

Viste
Participant
@viste

It’s going great! Bloodlines on back, front, and legs. Also started with blacklines; left arm, part of the back, ribs, chest etc. Many hours with just lines to go though ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viste
Participant
@viste

Couple of new pics added!

mark92
Participant
@mark92

looking great. I envy your commitment- hope it’s not too painful, but it’s sure going to be worth it. Keep us updated on your progress.

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Welcome to the forum, Great tats you got there. Keep us updated on your progress.

Dice
Participant
@dice

Welcome Viste

I like all the things you like aswell, but all you should of said was I love tattoo’s ๐Ÿ™‚

welcome bro

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.