misscindy
Participant
@misscindy

Howdy all my names Cindy im 19 i live in Newcastle Australia

I havnt got any tattoo’s atm this is partly cause i cant make my mind up where abouts i want it and cause im a sook for pain haha

The tattoo i want is “LOVE IS MUCH LIKE A WILD ROSE, BEAUTIFUL AND CALM BUT WILLING TO DRAW BLOOD IN ITS DEFENCE” when i first laid eyes on this i immediately wanted it on my forearm in maybe a calligraphy script not sure on the size or how many lines though..and then get hearts and a rose vine around the words..so hearing that what do you all think??

Or what are some other idea’s?? keep in mind im not a fan of lower back tattoo’s …

much love
xxx

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Putting that big of a quote on your wrist would mean you’d need to make it in a fairly small font.
The smaller the font…the more likely “bleeding” of the ink will ruin your tattoo over time. (Delicate lines are harder to fix than dark robust ones.)
Meaning…the ink dissipates over a small surface over time…and causes runs. Much like putting a marker dot on a piece of wet paper will do.

If you do decide to get the piece…
Remember to take care of it. Sunscreen daily. Lotion fairly often. Keep UV rays away from it as much as possible.

I think it’s a pretty quote…but longer script tattoos aren’t very nice looking in my opinion…

Whatever you choose: Good luck!

misscindy
Participant
@misscindy

Well the more i think about it the more i can see where people are coming from like i have a vision in my head of how id love it to look but explaining it never quiet gets it right .. it is a pretty long piece so maybe id be better off getting it done somewhere else my shoulder blades are taken for another tat i like so any other ideas???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.