juke
@

Hi all,
My name is Juke, and I own Black Line Fever Body Art, locally known as BLF, in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. I started this studio with my ex boyfriend in 2005, but he moved on in November 2009, and at the start of April 2010 I finally bought him out, so am now the proud owner of my own studio. The boss at last!
I am the registered body piercer at BLF and have been so since 2005. I began tattooing in 2008, and am now the apprentice to my resident artist Damo. Our work can be found on facrbook under ‘Black Line Fever Tattoo’ group. Damo IS NOT my boyfriend, just a very good mate who has come aboard this ship. Hope he can swim………lol ๐Ÿ˜‰
Both Damo and I are devoted bikers, and both ride our own bikes. I presently have a 1980 Suzuki GSX750 painted in subtle matt black BBQ paint courtesy of Homebase, which I lovingly call Gertie, and Damo has a very poorly AJS125cc and a ‘pretty’ Honda Hornet 600. Bit too shiny and ‘nice’ for me, but an ok bike for a fella……………lol
I also run a fund raisng project for kids with cancer and other life altering illnesses, called the Siobhanathon, and I hold Rock Nights and an annual 3 day bike festival in August, where we spend the weekend pissed and dancing like idiots to over 8 bands over 2 nights. I aim to raise as much as I can each year for one special child, and in the 4 past years i have run this project, we have raised over ยฃ8k and have helped 7 kids to have thier dreams come true.
So, with BLF, Gertie and the Siobhanathon, life is alright…………….for now.

Hope thats an ok introduction, and if I waffle crap and I bore you all senseless, just slap me hard, send me to the corner and throw nasty things at me!

So with the fund, my

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Welcome Juke! ๐Ÿ™‚ Great to have another artist in here. And what a brilliant cause to raise money for. Thumbs up to you girl!! Even better, a bike lover. Nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

And by the way, Go ducati!! Lol.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.