Ofsoundandfury
Participant
@ofsoundandfury

alright guys, im ben, 19.

going to new zealand soon and im wanting to get a Maori/Kirihitu style tattoo up the inside of my biscep from just above my elbow to just below my armpit, like going round my tricep and stuff, if you get the jist…
Seen a guy that got it to on his leg by tap tap but it took like 14 hours and hurt like fuck.
i’ve heard the inside of your biscep hurts like fuck, wondering if anyone else has a tattoo here, and whether shaking, as in from pain/shock or what ever can ruin your tattoo by the artist missing lines and stuff.

also what do you guys reckon about a tattoo there. any idea’s where in new zealand would be good to get a pretty nice authentic(ish) tat.

Cheers
Ben

Demure
Participant
@demure

First off welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your journey of tattoos.

Expert tattoo artists are used to people shaking so don’t worry about your ink getting messed up. Now as far as pain on the triceps? It hurts. Duh. Ink hurts real bad no matter where you get it. Good news though, you’re not going over any bones so it shouldn’t hurt as badly as that.

Someone else is going to have to inquire about artists in New Zealand because I nave no idea… Your best bet is to go around the parlors there or do some research on the net. You can look through our directory and see if anyone’s posted anything there also.

Good luck!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.