Will_1223
Participant
@will_1223

Hey all my name is will and i live in ipswich (uk) i have one tattoo at the moment which is my daughters name on my left arm but im looking for more, i am unsure as to what to get and have seen a few tribal designs i like but i dont want to be a sheep and get any old design, im looking for my upper arm possibly up to my shoulder and maybe a bit on my chest, anyone has any idea’s, design’s or advice would be great.

Will_1223
Participant
@will_1223

sooo do people not say hello here, what is the point in an introduction section if no one says hi?? :eek::p

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228
Will_1223;64825 wrote:
sooo do people not say hello here, what is the point in an introduction section if no one says hi?? :eek::p

hello, and hi.

there, i said em BOTH

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Hi… I noticed the same thing when I signed up all those days ago. You have to be a self- starter here. I will say this, people will give you shit for wanting a tribal tattoo. Don’t take it personal, they’ve just seen one too many. If your hear is set on that, go for it but you should leave yourself open to some of the great opinions here.

Have fun!

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

welcome to the forum!

Will_1223
Participant
@will_1223

well i had a thought about it over the past few days and i am going to do something like a tiger tattoo to houner my grandad as he passed away about 18 months ago and was big on tigers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.