CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

Well, first off, my name is Courtney. I’m not sure what to say..hmm….I just got my first tattoo on January 4th. And I have an appointment to get another (a big side piece; mid-boob to mid-butt) on March 15th. I tend to ramble, so I’m just going to stop now. 😮
😀

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. whatcha got? Whatcha getting?

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

What to say is easy. We are all suckers for the details about your upcoming ink, especially your large side piece.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum courtney, ramble on with pleasure, im dying to hear what ya got an what ya getting 😀

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

The only one I have now is an old school rose with a banner and the name ‘Lucy’. It’s about 4 1/2 inches high by about 5 inches wide. Not too big, not too small. What I’m going to be getting on the 15th is, well…I’ll just put a picture of the basic idea in my album (because I have no idea how to post one on here). And there will be MANY more to come. I have pages and pages of things drawn up that I’m planning on getting. All I need is the time and money.

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

68 views and only 5 replies!! WTH?!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

the piece you have looks nice although a better picture would be great 😉

and the idea with the 2 koi and the flowers is unusual but works real nice, i wont say anything about your scales…….. although i might comment on his front feelers…… 2 on each side is unusual :p

ps…. i love your portrait photo…. very beautiful

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

I know, I know. It’s hard to get a good picture myself though. I’ll have to ask someone and then get it up on here asap.
You just had to criticize my poor little fish =( Some animals have extra legs, arms, etc, and he has extra feelers….No, I’m just kidding. The reason he has two on each side is only because I saw a picture of one with two and I liked how it looked. He’ll probably be normal when I get it tattooed though.

P.s. Thank you for the compliment

Dmac
Participant
@dmac

Welcome to the forums.

and that is a BIG side piece you’re planning on getting.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hi Courtney.

I gotta agree with Outlaw on the portrait picture 🙂 you have that rockabilly look about you.
The piece you already have is nice, and the one you’re getting has a lot of potential to be a nice tatt.

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

Aww, thanks guys, you’re too kind. Rockabilly, psychobilly, pin-up…I get that a lot (depending on what I’m wearing that day).
And I have a great tattoo artist, so I’m sure it’ll look amazing when I finally get it. I can’t wait to see what he draws up for me based on my idea!! 24 more days until it’s permanent! And yes, it’s going to be really BIG.
I’m still not entirely sure if I want it colored though. I LOVE brightly colored tattoos, but this one might look better without it.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

That is going to make a real nice tattoo side piece and I love the rose.

Take Care
Matthew

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to the forums, Love the flower in your hair!

The side piece will looks sexy when done, love a woman with a nice big tat, specially down the side like that!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Welcome to the forums, Love the flower in your hair!

The side piece will looks sexy when done, love a woman with a nice big tat, specially down the side like that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.