vjforeman713
Participant
@vjforeman713

what it is everyone. im a young 20 yo tattoo artist. only have 18 tats right now. 11 of which i did myself. after paying a total of about 500 dollars for the first 7 i decided to cut out the middle man and do it myself. theres just something about coming up with a concept, drawing it out, and tatting something all on your own. i started out with gang tattoos when i was 16 but moved towards tattoos with a sort of easter egg effect to them. i tatted a squirrel on my thigh reaching for my nuts and i tatted the chemical structure of thc(weed) codeine(cough syrup) on my forearm cuz theyre my drugs of choice but ppl just think i like chemistry haha. stuff like that. im hoping to get a lot of ideas and criticism from the forum.

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

Sounds like you like to lean. Would love to see your work. Are you a pro or scratcher?

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum, i would like to ask which shop you work at if you are an artist ????

please take note that if you are not a licensed or registered artist then we do not allow images or technical talk on this forum, however if you are a registered artist then please send a copy of relevent paperwork to our administrator “turbosatan” and he will make you a member of the pro artist group where technical chat is allowed

regards
outlaw

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:eek:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.