edgey
Participant
@edgey

Hey everyone!

First off, cool site you have going on here.

My name is Gerry and I’m 30 years old and I’m from Glasgow.
I have been considering getting a tattoo for a few years now and wasn’t ever really sure what to get.
Now I am the proud father of a beautiful wee girl called Kayla.
So that makes it an obvious choice for getting my first tattoo, my gorgeous daughter’s name.
Location-wise I’m thinking on my chest because she will always be in my heart.
I’m really not a big fan of the Olde English font that seems to be common as muck nowadays (no offence) so finding a font I like is the difficult part now.

Anyways, sorry to come across corny, my apologies. Looking forward to getting involved in this forum and would greatly appreciate any help or advice from all you guys.

Thank you.
Gerry aka Edgey

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum , im not a fan of old english either looks dated to the 1990’s to me :rolleyes:

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Welcome. I know how ya feel. Go my daughters initials on my back several years ago. There is a post here where a guy got the name in blocks, and it turned out great

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Welcome to the boards.

My daughter’s name is Kayla….

I’d just have it hand written by someone who can do pretty free-hand script, over your heart. If you want simple that is…

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum gerry…

i got ya pm and did reply, I hope this answers ya question buddy ๐Ÿ˜‰

edgey
Participant
@edgey

Fantastic!!

I’ll drop you a pm later buddy!

Legend ๐Ÿ˜€

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

hopefully more what ya wanted ?

edgey
Participant
@edgey
Outlaw;60454 wrote:
hopefully more what ya wanted ?

That’s exactly it mate!

I’m seriously in awe of your skills and extremely happy that you’ve gone to the trouble for me.

I’m going to get that exactly like what you’ve done. I’ll post pics once it’s complete.

I can’t thank you enough Outlaw. If there is anything I can do to repay you then drop me a PM.

Cheers mate ๐Ÿ˜€

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
edgey;60471 wrote:
If there is anything I can do to repay you then drop me a PM.

im glad to be of some help buddy
the only thing i do ask gerry is that you post a photo on here so we can all see it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Looking forward to seeing your ink when you get it done.

Outlaw both were storming scripts!

I have been practicing my calligraphy and man you make it look easy I have screwed up a whole pad and chucked it and prob start a new one next week. ๐Ÿ˜€

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.