SRC
Participant
@src

hello all. i’m an art school dropout from baltimore (too expensive!), still passionate about art and painting in particular and thoroughly fascinated by tattoos. I’m 20 years old and when i was 19 i got a small tat on my wrist inspired by my grandfather – just the cursive text “stubborn rebel” which was painted on his plane in the Air Force during the Korean War. he was probably the best, most principled man i ever knew and always stuck to his beliefs although he was sometimes irritatingly obstinate. (a quality i sometimes have as well). anyway, i’m hoping to get an Alphonse Mucha-inspired half sleeve as soon as i have a decent amount of money saved up. looking forward to getting to know you all and this forum 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

nice intro

welcome to the forum

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

great intro, welcome to the forum, theres some real nice peeps on here so im sure you will enjoy your stay

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Welcome. Nice to meet ya.

SRC
Participant
@src

thanks you all! next week i am getting a james jean inspired tattoo (jamesjean.com) on my hip-ribs area. from the cover of the print book of his “kindling” group of paintings – a ball of colorful butterfly/moth wings

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sounds interesting . keep us up to date on its progress 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.