ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Hey everyone… I’m new to the place & to forums in general & was informed that I’m supposed to do the introduction thing… Sorry for asking my question before introducing myself!

I’m from all over the place (lived in 3 countries in the last three years), have a streak of gypsy in me, but I live in the middle of the woods, Canada now. I have 2 tats, both of which I actually don’t like at all anymore… Ah the fun of being a teenage idiot who wanted a cheap tat NOW.

Anyways, that said I love tattooing and have finally accepted that it’s OK to get another one from a good artist & that I won’t lose my teaching job over it– since I found out about 80% of the teachers at my school have ’em. I’m looking forward to getting my new design done (have a help question posted about it), then moving on to some coverup work.

Hope to meet you all & not eff up anymore etiquette anytime soon– feel free to yell at me if I do!

~~Ebie (pronounced eebee, like the letters)

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

There ya go.
Welcome to the forums!
Do you have any pictures of your ink?

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Erm, like I said, I’m not a fan of the two I have, so no… But I can get some, and I will do soon-ish:cool:

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Hey Ebie,
What countries have you visited in your travels?

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Well, I’ve lived in the US, Canada, and Sweden… So far I’ve visited Belize, BVI’s, all of the carribean pretty much, Norway, Germany, Ireland, Slovenia, France and Greece. It was super cheap to travel while I lived in Sweden, so I did as much as I could! You a traveler too ? Planning a cross-Canada then West Coast road trip come summer… hope it pans out!:D

wby300
Participant
@wby300

Hi ebie ๐Ÿ™‚

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Still haven’t been to the best yet – Australia ๐Ÿ™‚
Nah not a traveller, I’m on minimum wage and can’t seem to save money haha. Traveling overseas from Australia is mighty expensive too.

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Ah man, Australia is my next wish… Gonna be a damn long time before I can make it that far though. Used to watch your cops show thing– with the coast guard and customs and all– when I lived in Sweden. Funny a** show.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Haha sounds like Border Security.
When I win like $90mill in the lottery I’ll definitely travel the world ๐Ÿ™‚

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

Yeah, that was it! All those stupid people packing in drugs and getting busted. baha. Tell you what, I ever win the lottery, I’ll hook you up with some travel money ๐Ÿ˜‰ You help me out with some Aussie travel tips if I ever come…

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Yeah, the things some people did to try and get drugs into the country :rolleyes:
It’s a deal, I’ll give you a free tip now. If a guy named Ivan Milat asks if you need a lift anywhere, just say no. ๐Ÿ™‚

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

sweeeet that’s the best tip evah! I could definitely fit the backpacker stereotype when I travel. Isn’t he swallowing razorblades in some prison now?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

He’s in a jail somewhere, completely denying everything ๐Ÿ˜‰
Canada would be in my top 10 countries to visit anyway

ebiegirl
Participant
@ebiegirl

hmm… I love my country, but it’s not that interesting. Well, I dunno. Maybe it is. Good to hear you have my predator in prison for me. Thanks! I owe ya.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

No worries ๐Ÿ˜‰
There’s a few I’d really like to see – France, the US (Hawaii too), England, plus anywhere where it’s nice and hot :).
My mate invited me to go to Germany with him for Oktoberfest then travel around England and Ireland for a while, had to turn him down though ‘cos of lack of funds! :p
Been nice talking to you anyway

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.