Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

Whats up everyone? I decided to find a tattoo forum as some local car forums cant understand why I get tattoos, and dont understand the meaning of some. I believe that not every tattoo has to have a meaning, most of mine I got because I like them.

My left arm has a 3/4 sleeve of waves and flowers, mostly in black and grays. My artist made a good stopping area in case I wanted to continue it to a full sleeve. About three weeks ago I started on my right arm which will be a full sleeve in color. Its a angel and demon fighting. Inner arm will have smoke and flames, ect. Right now the outline is only done, so its hard to get the full effect.

I’m excited to be on this sight and see some great tattoos and meet new people!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Well if you’re looking for a place to discuss tattoos, and talk with others who has a passion for them, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Post some pictures of your work when you get a chance.

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

Cool wasnt sure if I needed so many posts before I can upload pics. There is a small cover up and pic quality are not the best.

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs

Heres the one in progress, the old tat on upper arm will be gone.

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

Lison
Participant
@lison

Nice!! Can’t wait to see your right sleeve finished.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Ya dude, some serious ink you have going on there.

Lol, like I ask EVERYONE; what’s the story behind it?
I know you said not every single tattoo has to have a meaning to it, but just asking 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

very nice work , welcome to the forum.

aemun
Participant
@aemun

Those are sweet tatts man. I was thinking of getting some kind of battle scene as a sleeve down my left arm. I like the angel vs. demon thing that you have started. Its gonna be kickass when its done.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Just wanted to say I got some ink envy going on 🙂
That is some very nice work and welcome to the forum.

Take Care
Matthew

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Lovin’ the angel vs. demon tattoo there

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

really liking the 3/4 sleeve of flowers and shizz – REALLY NICE DUDE – cant wait to see what the other turns out like, filled with promise anyways, what colours are gonna be involved there?

Bdubbs
Participant
@bdubbs
Benjaminho;54724 wrote:
really liking the 3/4 sleeve of flowers and shizz – REALLY NICE DUDE – cant wait to see what the other turns out like, filled with promise anyways, what colours are gonna be involved there?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I’ve been searching a bit seeing what others have.

I’m not to familar with all the colors thats going to be on this one, leaving it pretty much up to the artist. He was talking about having the angels wings blue, having the demon a dark color and the demons wings probably black. Its hard to get the effect right not but the demon has rips or tears in its wings,which looks like flames coming through.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.