GN53
Participant
@gn53

Whats up everyone? My names joe Im from new england. I have done some tattooing but no where near a professional.I build race cars for a living and love riding my motorcycle. Any other questions feel free to ask me. Il post up some pics of my tattoos soon . IMG]http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/Grandnational53/0820092158.jpg[/IMG . SDC10477.jpg SDC10479.jpg NED82.jpg0930DSC_1114.jpg

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.

However; if you are not a professional tattoo artist you cannot post any topics regarding unliscensed tattoo discussion. You posts will be closed, and you possibly will be banned.

GN53
Participant
@gn53

How are people suppose to learn with out fucking up other peoples skin if there not able to get tips and tricks ? where would you recommend i go to further my skills

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Look for a moderator named Outlaw, he’s got a link in his name, I’ll pm you another useful site too.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
GN53;53757 wrote:
How are people suppose to learn with out fucking up other peoples skin if there not able to get tips and tricks ? where would you recommend i go to further my skills

It’s called an APPRENTICESHIP… formal training SUPERVISED by a PROFESSIONAL ARTIST. Come on man, be real… would you really want someone working on you if they didn’t have a clue what they were doing? :confused:

“scratchers” and “kitchen-magicians” are NOT welcome on this forum 😡
If you want to participate in general tattoo/piercing discussion, that’s more than fine… if you want “tips and tricks” this is NOT the place.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

please read rules before you agree with them and join :rolleyes:
and also only post pics of tattoos you have had done by a professional on you and not scratching done by you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.