inkmenow
Participant
@inkmenow

Hi, I want a small tattoo on my bicep and searching for unique ideas. Something masculine, but not offensive.
Thanks for the input!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Welcome to the forum. As for ideas on your tatt. I would recommend that the tatt should have something in common with your tastes or beliefs. The ideas are limitless vertually, so the choice should be left up to you. Now if you can add what types of things you are into it can cut the list down by a few million possibilties.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum,

if your after something unique then people would need to know lots and lots of your likes, dislikes, beliefs, personal achievements etc..

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Welcome to the forum dude man.

Look, without knowing you we can’t really give you any sort of ideas that’ll work man. Tattooing is too individualistic. Tell us about what you like, what you’re thinking on. You looking for a tattoo that says strength, integrity, that you’re a fucking sex god? Something creepy, all zombified and shit? We’d all love to help man, but you got to give us a starting point.

inkmenow
Participant
@inkmenow

Definitely strength and something to do with money.

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink
inkmenow;51830 wrote:
Definitely strength and something to do with money.

Just an idea but how about the Gold’s Gym logo lifting the weights but replace the dumbell parts with dollar signs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.