dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde

**my main post was in general discussion but didnt want to post pics that could be seen as explicit there**

Hi guys,
I posted in the general area about a target/bullseye tattoo and the only things i can find which are similar to what i mean are painted on ones (mainly on naughty websites!)…I wasnt thinking about something quite as big as these examples but was wondering what the general opinion is? Sexually im very submissive hence why i find this sort of tattoo a turn on, would it be a huge turn OFF if you dated a girl with a tattoo like this?
Im thinking just a red circle in the middle and two bigger blue circles would be a more simple deisgn.

bullseye2.jpg
arching-asses-mollys-life-molly-danni-2841.jpg
bullseye.jpg

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I need to see a pic of the area you want inked to get a general idea if this is going to turn out good or not.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you’re obviosly not getting this done, and obviosly just some girl who loves getting lads attention.

Oh and by the way. That looks like it’s been painted on just for a picture, Not a tattoo.

dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde
WardyInk;88228 wrote:
you’re obviosly not getting this done, and obviosly just some girl who loves getting lads attention.

Oh and by the way. That looks like it’s been painted on just for a picture, Not a tattoo.

read my first post again and i said they were painted on. and as for getting attention i obviously got yours

dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde
yodaddynukka;88226 wrote:
I need to see a pic of the area you want inked to get a general idea if this is going to turn out good or not.

lol, i dont want to get accused of seeking attention so cant post that!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

oh grow up serriosly. It’s obvious.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I like this idea, it will warn anyone that hitting the target will earn you a sexually transmitted disease.

Bullseye = AIDS
Red area = chlamydia
Blue area = some kind of persistant rash

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That top one actually looks photoshopped rather than painted. The bottom one, however, illustrates my point from the other thread. It does not look good at all.

As for dating someone with that kind of tattoo… I’d love to date someone that had the kind of personality needed to actually go through with such a piece, so I would at least be no less interested in her because of it.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Didn’t we go through this whole thing last week?? :confused:

Bottom line, do whatever you wanna do. It’s your life, your body.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
dirtyblonde;88231 wrote:
lol, i dont want to get accused of seeking attention so cant post that!

there is always private messaging! ill show you my ass tattoo i am getting in july if you show me your ass.

dirtyblonde
Participant
@dirtyblonde
yodaddynukka;88334 wrote:
there is always private messaging! ill show you my ass tattoo i am getting in july if you show me your ass.

lol i would if only they didnt keep getting removed from photobucket:D

Anyway, thanks to the one or maybe two people who have been constructive and given me some ideas.

Tribalwarrior
Participant
@tribalwarrior

Two places where I will never get a tattoo: The stomach and the ass. For obvious reasons.

1337ninja
Participant
@1337ninja

Pictures are gone now ๐Ÿ™

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

Feel free to update this thread with some current pics ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.