Saint
    Participant
    @saint

The only genital tattooing I’ve seen is on the program Dirty Sanchez where a guy gets I Love Dainton tattooed down his penis Dainton being his best mate lol

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

@massiah 26313 wrote:

why would anyone want a tatoo there. Man but it does sound as cool as hell. I culd Give a dude a heart attack by putty a frigging lion on my pussy. How could you stand staight while some1 had your dick in their hand scrubmuncher?

your one crazy ma fucca ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

Well, to each his own, personally I wouldn’t do it. I’ve heard much crazier though, how about blue flames shooting from your a$$hole ( i saw traumatizing pics of that). I say if you’re gonna do it, go for broke!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I wouldn’t bother with it, some women don’t understand the stupidity in your head, and I’m sure I regret my stupidity. Of all my worst idea yet!!!!!!!!

Mad_butcher
    Participant
    @mad_butcher
    sesso;26993 wrote:
    I was actually thinking about tattooing my penis .. i think it would be cool.

I would never tattoo my pride:D

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

lol tattooed balls just sounds a bit kinky to me , you must like pain .

i dont really see the point in it either as all it could be is a different colour to know .

Mr.Hyde
    Participant
    @mr-hyde

if someone dared me ill tattoo my anal hole, and in a circle it will say “keep out or will be shot”

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

dragon_penis.jpg

Well, there’s THAT crazy mother fucker.

Also, my sister got a tattoo that starts inside her vagina, and flows down her thighs.

My wife is half seriously talking about getting a portrait of Hitler on her vagina. I only wish I was making that up. She and my tattoo artist were talking about the craziest shit you could get done, and that was the worst they could come up with, providing of course you kept the topiary down there trimmed into Adolf’s trademark mustache.

I’ve considered it, seriously, but I can’t think of anything awesome enough yet.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Mr.Hyde
    Participant
    @mr-hyde
    KnightHawk;35865 wrote:
    dragon_penis.jpg

Well, there’s THAT crazy mother fucker.

Also, my sister got a tattoo that starts inside her vagina, and flows down her thighs.

My wife is half seriously talking about getting a portrait of Hitler on her vagina. I only wish I was making that up. She and my tattoo artist were talking about the craziest shit you could get done, and that was the worst they could come up with, providing of course you kept the topiary down there trimmed into Adolf’s trademark mustache.

I’ve considered it, seriously, but I can’t think of anything awesome enough yet.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

wow thanks for making my stomoch turn… JUST MESSIN! Thanks for sharing bro

seems like horrible pain

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Hahahah….he thinks that’s you knighthawk….lol…that isn’t you is it??? Cause if it is, I saw your penis about six months ago in an email!!! lol…and I am pretty sure that guy was old…..

and that your wife would kick your ass for posting your penis all over the internet!!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Shit, really? No, let me clear that one right the fuck up–that sooooooo ain’t me. It’s just a random pic someone emailed to me a couple months back.

As for my penis on the internet, my wife has TRIED to take pics of it to show her friends online.

Seriously, there IS a reason that crazy beautiful woman married me.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Hhahahahah….Your wife sounds totally awesome!!!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hey Knighthawk

One thing I found in my job is nothing is ‘random’ when it comes to getting emails of heavily tattooed penises ๐Ÿ˜‰

But rather than a Hitler I would suggest a Frank Zappa for the missus less trimming!

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜€

Take Care
    Matthew

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I saw a tattoo on the internet once – not sure if it was fake or not, i hope it was – it was of Homer Simpson on a woman, his mouth being her well… womanhood

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al
    Quote:
    Now why would you want to go and do that for? That is a painful thing to do I would imagine. Have A Good Evening!

My sentiments exactly!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.