zurcher
    @

Hi, am new at this…anyone look at this stuff?

Have genital..shaft and pubic tattoos and am interested in getting scrotum [ balls ] tattooed.
    Looking for others with and pix there of and “what wud YOU get tattooed there if you had the “balls”

MaddHatter
    Participant
    @maddhatter

the main concern with a scrotal tattoo is that the skin of obviously different. its made almost entirely of sponigiousom tissue. If the artist isn’t very experianced then you have a vrey high chance of the skin obsorbing the pigment like a sponge. So if you got a star it would look like a circle almost. Make sur to researcg your arts very well.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i have seen a few tattoo’s on the scrotum but they have mostly been block colour. i know it can be a pain to tattoo because of the movement of the skin and how it generally lies but get some direct advice from your local tattooist and ask if they have done scrotal tattoo’s before.

Where are you based in the world?

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

i think if i had balls i would be scared to death of getting them tattoo’d

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I have my shaft done as a snake:D Yes the head is painless but bleeds more than expected and loss of sensation for about a month while nerve endings recover, you have to stand still!!
    It was that or elephant trunk with the ears in my pubic region. Silly schoolboy humour:p
    I wouldn’t get my balls done as I’ve been told tales of ink problems and the random expansion and shrinkage of the area makes it almost impossibleto understnd and worthless to get done anyway.
    At least with my snake I know he’s either a colourful worm or a raging python!!!:eek:

And no, you can’t see my cock, this is the internet:o

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

😮 Now why would you want to go and do that for? That is a painful thing to do I would imagine. Have A Good Evening! 🙂

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

The penis itself is not painfull in the slightest, a misconception from females. I’ve never been sure why men pretend the penis is sensitive, it’s not, the testicles are very sensitive hence being quite easy to drop a bloke if you attack him there although still not that easy to catch them right to leave major impact.
    It’s all a myth ladies and any bloke that tells you otherwise is taking the piss, insecure or making it up to not look like a freak as the general opinion is it is normal to be over protective over your cock, why? it can take a bashing, save your nads I say………………..

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

Ah,I see. Thanks for the info.

massiah
    Participant
    @massiah

why would anyone want a tatoo there. Man but it does sound as cool as hell. I culd Give a dude a heart attack by putty a frigging lion on my pussy. How could you stand staight while some1 had your dick in their hand scrubmuncher?

kornfannatic08
    Participant
    @kornfannatic08

oww…. you are inane

lovemesumink
    Participant
    @lovemesumink

ouch!!! 9s all I can say!

@sesso

I was actually thinking about tattooing my penis .. i think it would be cool.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

tattooing your balls must be hard core 😮
    have you run out of other space to tattoo 😎

@sesso

eh i would do it. hehe

zaksblaklabel
    Participant
    @zaksblaklabel

don’t do it man!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.