revovvv
Participant
@revovvv

I got this tattoo 5 days ago and think that something is not right.
The skirt of the girl at the left side, is curvier that i wanted. Basically i wanted no curve at all, just a straight line from the leg to the skirt.
How could i correct it? The artist told me that after healing, he will cover that angle to a straight leg to skirt line.
What’s your opinion?
Could i just add some hair to cover the extra skirt that bothers me?

IMG_20150910_030501-1.jpg

Please, i am waiting suggestions!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You are worried about the skirt? What about her flipper arm you’re not worried abut that?

revovvv
Participant
@revovvv

Well no her arm looks good to me. The silhouette make my eye stick on her skirt.
Do you have any idea how to correct that curve?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

How big is the tattoo overall? looks to me to be about 5″ at that size no one will notice it. Just get a much better done tattoo and no one will ever notice that one

revovvv
Participant
@revovvv

It’s about 6 inches tall, down on lhe leg. I really like it, for me is a nice design, except for the skirt. Thanks for the answer, i think i’ll just follow the tattoo artist who made it and make that curve a straight line. I just wanted a nice slim body and now it does not seem to much like it.

barndog
Participant
@barndog

5 days its been on, looks like 20 years, and you went to some guys house to get it done, don’t like this one bit sorry

revovvv
Participant
@revovvv

I think you are judging the photo right now, not the tattoo. Its been shot by a cellphone and in person its really better. Anyway, my concern is not the tattoo in terms of colors but the specific part i am bothered of. Any idea will be appriciated.
Its made in a store by proffesional.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I think you could have a professional photographer take the picture, but it wouldn’t help that tattoo.

At my first glance I thought she had a horse’s head.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

I love tattoo stores

revovvv
Participant
@revovvv

Well ok i took another photo which i correct in drawing program. Does it look better like that?

revovvv
Participant
@revovvv

I could easily grab my dslr and a sharp lens i have just to make a perfect photo. The point is the same, how to correct it! You are not helping and im sure i wouldnt like all your tats, but if i could help i would.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Please put the the first one back up so we can see the difference that the second one has

revovvv
Participant
@revovvv

Problem solved thanks!

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Sam-I-Am 145656 wrote:

At my first glance I thought she had a horse’s head.

that’s what I thought too

revovvv
Participant
@revovvv

@NorCalDan 145667 wrote:

that’s what I thought too

Well, i did this tattoo because i like it and her head looks as i wanted! I don’t care if others like it.
Personally i don’t like many tattoos i see, even realistic looks oddly for a tattoo.
Accept that, i like that tattoo and if you can help with the only issue i have ok, otherwise stop the critics, i don’t like them!
If any mods are watching this, PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.