Participant
    @sam-i-am

@NorCalDan 136202 wrote:

well excuse the fuck outa me

No excuse for you Dan!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@NorCalDan 136202 wrote:

well excuse the fuck outa me for never seeing a stupid ass lame heartagram ! I don’t hangout with 19 year olds.

It has nothing to do with 19 year old kids. 19 year old kids were still in diapers when this “stupid ass lame” heartagram was created 😉
    HIM was started in 1991 and the heartagram was invented in 1996. It has been the “logo”, or maybe rather a sort of a coat of arms for HIM and HIM fans ever since.

That being said, HIM is a Finnish band and you are an American, so it doesn’t surprise me in the least that you’ve never heard of them 🙂

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@jerryatrophy 136181 wrote:

Whose first tattoo wasn’t bad?

Mine isn’t bad per se, but I’d definitely go to a better artist if I had my time again.

First tattoo regret seems quite common.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@ArniVidar 136220 wrote:

It has nothing to do with 19 year old kids. 19 year old kids were still in diapers when this “stupid ass lame” heartagram was created 😉
    HIM was started in 1991 and the heartagram was invented in 1996. It has been the “logo”, or maybe rather a sort of a coat of arms for HIM and HIM fans ever since.

That being said, HIM is a Finnish band and you are an American, so it doesn’t surprise me in the least that you’ve never heard of them 🙂

that’s all great info,thanks 🙂

but it’s still a “stupid ass lame” design & it’s especially still a “stupid ass lame” tattoo IMO.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@NorCalDan 136225 wrote:

it’s still a “stupid ass lame” design & it’s especially still a “stupid ass lame” tattoo IMO.

Well the tattoo is shit, obviously, but as for the design of the logo, that’s obviously just a matter of preference 🙂

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Personally I’d prefer a real pentagram.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

@NorCalDan 136225 wrote:

that’s all great info,thanks 🙂

but it’s still a “stupid ass lame” design & it’s especially still a “stupid ass lame” tattoo IMO.

partytaaaaaatt!

Adler
    Participant
    @adler

I actually have more of an altered 3D “heartagram” type thing on my chest and it has nothing to do with HIM, it also has meaning as an adoption symbol. Mine is also well done, too, though.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

I’m not feeling it. The text is very difficult to read, some of the lines are very shaky, the shading is poorly done, and honestly, the overall drawing itself is pretty poorly done.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.